[APRA-NW] Job Posting: VP of Development Operations

Alex Spady spady at uoregon.edu
Tue May 5 16:14:17 PDT 2015

Greetings APRA-NW listerv members,

The following job opportunity has been posted to the APRA-NW website:

Vice President of Development Operations
Stand For Children
Portland, OR or Seattle, WA

Stand for Children seeks an outstanding Vice President (VP) of Development Operations to lead our overall fundraising operation in order to sustainably grow an organization with unique potential to impact student achievement across the country. The VP of Development Operations will contribute to Stand for Children and Stand for Children Leadership Center's mission to improve public education.

For more information about this opportunity and all current positions, please check out the APRA-NW job page.<http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1093929>

Please email me<mailto:spady at uoregon.edu> if you have any questions or if you would like a job posted to the site.

Thank you,

Alex Spady
Webmaster
APRA-NW

Alex Spady
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management and Analytics, University Advancement
University of Oregon
70 NW Couch Street, Suite 320 | Portland, OR 97209
(503) 412-0466 | spady at uoregon.edu<mailto:spady at uoregon.edu>

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.