[APRA-NW] Looking for recommendations for reputable investigative firm

Candice Krupa crkrupa at alaska.edu
Tue May 12 12:16:37 PDT 2015

Hi There,

Cross posted with Prospect L:

I am looking for the names of some reputable investigative firms to look
into an international prospect for which there are rumors of wrong doing.

Also looking for any advice, or recommended procedures in dealing with
this? What steps should we take to ensure that we have done all we can
before soliciting a donor that may be a criminal? Do we simply hire an
outside firm for a report? Do we need to have a policy for both returning a
gift or removing a name?

Any help here, recommendations or your own experiences, would be greatly
appreciated. Email or call. As always, time is of the essence.
Thanks!!!
Candice.

Candice Krupa
Prospect Research & Management Director