[APRA-NW] Connections List Reviews

Laura Johnson johnsonl at uoregon.edu
Wed Nov 4 10:42:31 PST 2015

For the major gift capacity question providing giving ranges (or a lower threshold, e.g. at least $100,000 over 5 years) is extremely helpful and can serve as a psychological anchor for getting trustees/volunteers/etc. to think about their own giving.

Laura M. Johnson
Prospect Analyst
Prospect Management & Analytics
University of Oregon
Email: johnsonl at uoregon.edu
Phone: 541-346-8562

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.