[APRA-NW] Connections List Reviews

Caroline Oblack oblack at ohsu.edu
Wed Nov 4 10:50:54 PST 2015

Hi Elizabeth,
I agree with Laura's response and I like your current list. For Relationship, I might ask what type and length of relationship - friend, family, business acquaintance for x amount of years. Perhaps you're including that as part of the notes field or part of the definition of what it means to have a low/medium/high level relationship. Having the additional background information serves as a litmus test as to what the true relationship level might be.

If the list is to prep for a campaign, and the relationship is high, you might also be able to ask what a target ask amount for the campaign might be. I don't think all volunteers would be comfortable with that question, but some might be willing to share more.

Caroline Oblack, Director, Research & Prospect Management

OHSU & DOERNBECHER FOUNDATIONS
1121 SW Salmon Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205
PH 503.220.8337 / EMAIL oblack at ohsu.edu<mailto:oblack at ohsu.edu>