[APRA-NW] Connections List Reviews

Elizabeth Andrews eandrews at uwkc.org
Thu Nov 5 09:57:40 PST 2015

Thanks for your responses, Caroline and Laura! Length and type of relationship would give much greater insight into the strength of the relationship, rather than just yes or no. Great point about giving ranges too, everyone's idea of a "major gift" is probably different, so ranges help give examples.