[APRA-NW] FW: stock options for those not filed with SEC

Shargorodska, Olga oshargorodska at path.org
Thu Oct 1 15:47:10 PDT 2015

I am asked to produce and estimate of a possible stock ownership for several former employees who worked for a large publicly traded company. I checked LexisNexis multiple SEC-related databases and other sources but did not find any stock ownership info. I must say that these former employees did not have very high positions with the company, so I am not surprised that their stock ownership is not listed.

Is it possible to find out what is an approximate stock ownership for them?

Much thanks in advance.

Olga Shargorodska
Prospect Researcher
PATH
Mail: PO Box 900922 | Seattle, WA 98109, USA | FAX 206.285.6619
Street: 2201 Westlake Avenue, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98121 | TEL 206.285.3500
oshargorodska at path.org<mailto:oshargorodska at path.org>