[APRA-NW] Call for Speakers - APRA Prospect Development 2016 - don't miss the deadline!

Caroline Oblack oblack at ohsu.edu
Fri Oct 30 13:04:25 PDT 2015

Hello APRA-NW friends!
I'd like to personally invite you and your colleagues to submit to the Call for Speakers<http://www.aprahome.org/pd2016cfs> for Prospect Development 2016 in Nashville July 27-July 30, 2016. Join an elite group of thought leaders and stay engaged with the APRA community by sharing your prospect development case studies and best practices with your peers. Share your industry knowledge by submitting to one or more of the following tracks:

* Prospect Research
* Relationship Management
* Partnerships, Leadership and Change Management
* Campaigns
* Data Analytics

Click here<http://www.aprahome.org/pd2016cfs> to submit today before the session submissions closes! Although the deadline is today, we're going to leave it open for a few more days - so get those presentations in ASAP!

I would love to have APRA-NW representation at the conference!!! Hope to see you in Nashville!

Caroline Oblack
Prospect Development 2016 Conference Chair

Caroline Oblack, Director, Research & Prospect Management

OHSU & DOERNBECHER FOUNDATIONS
1121 SW Salmon Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205
PH 503.220.8337 / EMAIL oblack at ohsu.edu<mailto:oblack at ohsu.edu>