[APRA-NW] Advancement Northwest - Regional Forum
shq at uw.edu
Tue Apr 5 14:58:20 PDT 2016
Hello APRA NW members,
Our Fundraising partners at AFP Northwest<http://www.afpadvancementnw.org/> have a great conference coming up this June in Seattle. A good handful of APRA NW members will be presenting, and I'm sure more than a few of you will attend.
Hope to see you there!
AFP's Seattle-based Advancement Northwest Chapter is inviting you to take part in the most intensive regional training event that's ever been offered in the Pacific Northwest specifically for nonprofit fundraisers: the 1st annual Forum on Strategic Fundraising<http://www.afpadvancementnw.org/forum-on-strategic-fundraising>, happening June 16-17 at in Seattle.
No matter how experienced you may be - from novice to major gift officer, board member to chief development officer, communications manager to executive director - you'll grow your fundraising acumen at the Forum.
Join colleagues from across the region for both days to get the most out of this tremendous education and networking event, which will include:
* A Leadership Summit with Hope Neighbor of the Camber Collective<http://www.cambercollective.com> sharing key findings in her firm's Money for Good 2015<http://www.cambercollective.com/moneyforgood/> research.
* Major Giving Master Classes led by Richard Perry and Jeff Schreifels of the Veritus Group<http://veritusgroup.com/its-not-just-about-the-money/>, back by popular demand after Advancement Northwest's 2015 Symposium on Major Gifts.
* Your choice of a wide variety of workshops (20 in all!) in five categories: smart fundraising strategies, career development, annual giving, major gifts, and using tech and data to power your fundraising.
* Opening and closing words of inspiration on the final day from keynote speaker Karen Osborne<http://www.theosbornegroup.com/corp/>, an internationally acclaimed consultant, executive coach and thought leader who helps nonprofits all over the world raise more money.
AFP Discount: If you are an active AFP member, you'll save $100 if you attend both days. Contact the office at 206-971-3605 to receive the discounted rate.
Here are links to:
* More details about the Forum<http://www.afpadvancementnw.org/forum-on-strategic-fundraising>
* The full program schedule<http://www.afpadvancementnw.org/forum-program-schedule>
* Hotel information<http://www.afpadvancementnw.org/hotel-travel>
REGISTER by April 15<https://afpadvnw.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=formlogin&form=213495&return=L2luZGV4LnBocD9vcHRpb249Y29tX21jJnZpZXc9bWMmbWNpZD1mb3JtXzIxMzQ5NT9zZXJ2SWQ9MTE0MCZvcHRpb249Y29tX21jJnZpZXc9bWMmbWNpZD1mb3JtXzIxMzQ5NQ==> to get the early bird rate.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the APRA-NW