[APRA-NW] APRA NW is hosting its April Webinar titled “Physician-Driven Prospect Discovery”

Roesler, Jason Michael jroesler at wsu.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:38:22 PDT 2016

Sorry for the late notice. I have been out of town and failed to get this out sooner. Please let me know if you are interested in seeing this webinar and we do not currently have a location in your area or the timing doesn’t work. Contact me directly and we will figure out an alternative.

Thanks

APRA NW is hosting its April Webinar titled “Physician-Driven Prospect Discovery”
Physician-Driven Prospect Discovery
Presenters: Lisa Howley, Johns Hopkins Institutions; Michael Zini, Johns Hopkins Medicine

Description
In 2011, Johns Hopkins University Medicine studied methods of physician engagement and grateful patient pipeline building. This session will provide an overview of the study and how it led to a new initiative for physician engagement and grateful patient prospect identification. Its implications for portfolio and pipeline management, database tracking, reports and gift officer measurement will also be discussed. Please visit the APRA NW page to register APRA NW Website<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.apra-2Dnw.org_page-2D1092815&d=CwMF-g&c=C3yme8gMkxg_ihJNXS06ZyWk4EJm8LdrrvxQb-Je7sw&r=9hWq6oPOvAd-gbpG6AugxQ&m=j9CsNi1ksviJTM_-ZCNdSAREzs5OmA69BzaTX4KaghM&s=kc_kX1w3wopihSzwLOVmnRhG9fW9BsUtstX7nm4yGtc&e=>

Boise, ID
Tuesday, April 26th from 10:00 – 11:00 (MT)
Boise State University
University Advancement Office
Capitol Village - 2225 W. University Dr., conference room 102
Boise Contact: Tisha Martin – (208) 426-1439

Missoula, MT
Tuesday, April 26nd from 10:30 to 12:00 (MT)
University of Montana
Harold and Priscilla Gilkey Building, #209 (second floor)
950 Arthur Ave.
Missoula, Montana 59812
Missoula contact: Anne Geiger (406) 243-6209

Portland, OR
Thursday, April 28th from 2-3:30pm
OHSU Foundation
1121 SW Salmon St., Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205
Please RSVP by 4/26 to Caroline Oblack to put you on our guest list for reception
503.220.8337 or oblack at ohsu.edu<mailto:oblack at ohsu.edu>

On day of event, check in at reception on first floor and an OHSUF team member will escort you to our 3rd floor conference room. While there are pay-to-park lots near our building and street parking, public transportation is recommended.

Pullman, WA

Tuesday, April 26th from 9:00 to 11:00

Washington State University Foundation

Town Centre 205

Pullman, WA 99164

Pullman Contact: Jason Roesler - 509-335-8115

Jason Roesler ’02, ‘05
Director of Prospect Research and Management
WSU Foundation
Town Centre, Suite 301
P.O. Box 641925
Pullman, WA 99164-1925
Tel: (509) 335-8115

“I can't define it, I can't tell someone who isn't a cougar what it's like. There's something that happens at Washington State; you quietly and subtly become infected...Washington State is a passion. Being a cougar is a passion”. - Jim Walden

Warning: Without limitation, any data, information, systems, records, notes, documentation or files, collectively known as data, in any form relating in any manner to expenditures made, gifts, bequests, donations received, or relating to donors or any other matters of fundraising that involve the WSU Foundation shall be and remain the sole property of WSU Foundation. The WSU Foundation expressly forbids the use, collection, or retention of WSU Foundation data for anything but the conduct of WSU Foundation business, and then, only in accordance with the WSU Foundation Document Retention Policy. Authorized data users will comply with the Privacy Policy Appendix - Responsibility of Data Users. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to the intended recipient of this data, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this data is strictly prohibited. If you have received this data in error, please immediately notify the WSU Foundation at 1-800-448-2978.