[APRA-NW] Volunteers Needed - APRA-NW 2016 Conference

Krista A. Berg kas7686 at uw.edu
Tue Aug 23 10:59:56 PDT 2016

Hi APRA-NW!

We are in the midst of planning our 2016 conference and could use your help. We are looking for volunteers to facilitate roundtable sessions, as well as lead group discussions on the topics below. We anticipate each session/roundtable will be around 30-60 minutes. You don't need to be an expert on these topics, just willing to encourage the group to talk and start sharing :)

Round-table and session topics:

- Working with 'difficult' fundraisers (establishing habits and norms to communicate with busy colleagues who are frequently out of the office)

- Addressing ambiguous expectations and other common challenges

- Inclusive communication across advancement roles (e.g. fundraisers; dept. leadership; data, research, and portfolio analysts, etc)

If you are interested in volunteering to help facilitate these discussions, please contact me<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu> directly. If you have any questions about the conference in general or volunteering to help in other ways please feel free to reach out to me as well.

Thanks and we're looking forward to seeing you all in Seattle in September!

Krista Berg
Mentorship Chair
APRA-NW
www.apra-nw.org/<http://www.apra-nw.org/>

KRISTA BERG '09
Prospect Management Strategist
Prospect Management, Research, and Analytics
206.616.4733
kas7686 at uw.edu<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu>
--UW PMRA CONFIDENTIAL--