[APRA-NW] Property values and home ownership

Goodwin Deacon gsdeacon at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 15:36:00 PST 2016

Katrina:

Another easy path to the same sources is through Zillow. When you look up a property on Zillow, you will usually find a link saying “county website,” which will lead you to the tax assessor. In some counties, however, you have to sign in or register in some way before you can access the information.

Goodwin Deacon
Deacon Consulting
gsdeacon at comcast.net
(206) 524-3679