[APRA-NW] Yesterday's/Today's webinar on Estimating Private Company Value

Susan Hayes-McQueen shq at uw.edu
Wed Jan 27 10:08:49 PST 2016

Hi all,

Many of you attended one of the APRA NW presentations of "How to Estimate Private Company Value" (or are at PSU watching it right now!). Many of the Seattle attendees asked if there were handouts of the slides. I checked with our Programming Chair, Jason, who is sad to report that there were not handouts for the show itself.

If there is a specific slide or set of slides, I'm happy to go in to do a screen capture for you. Please just let me know. I really don't mind-so don't hesitate to ask.

-Susan