[APRA-NW] APRA NW Job Posting-Assistant Director of Prospect Identification & Pipeline Development

Makhani, Alexa Sade alexa_makhani at wsu.edu
Wed Jul 20 13:57:30 PDT 2016

There was a typo in this email sent earlier today. It should have read:

The following job opportunity has been posted to the APRA-NW website:

Associate Director, Prospect Identification & Pipeline Development
University of Southern California, Health Sciences Development
Los Angeles, CA

The University of Southern California is seeking an Associate Director of Prospect Identification & Pipeline Development to join their team.

The Associate Director, Prospect Identification & Pipeline Development will be responsible for managing prospect identification processes and grateful patient pipeline services in support of Health Sciences Development at the University of Southern California. We are seeking an innovative thinker and creative problem solver to join our growing team. The associate director will manage the patient screening program, help develop processes for assessing identified prospects, and provide qualified names to development officers.

For more information about this opportunity and all current positions, please check out the APRA-NW job page.<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.apra-2Dnw.org_page-2D1093929&d=CwMFAg&c=C3yme8gMkxg_ihJNXS06ZyWk4EJm8LdrrvxQb-Je7sw&r=N_gk2UR-nJDJ92Bh63IurWdaw_zHvyJMZArFXUdOAzU&m=m-42A1T5mOG8cOAHy-rB0JsQ3Wgn7O-3g2LqNVBiEKg&s=XzhbZS9VzjOxKFsiUOjheiH__R00Qpv_8yYCKaLVAuc&e=>

Please email me<mailto:alexa_makhani at wsu.edu> if you have any questions or if you would like other jobs posted to the site.

I apologize for this error in my last email.
Alexa

The following job opportunity has been posted to the APRA-NW website:

Associate Director, Prospect Identification & Pipeline Development
University of Southern California, Health Sciences Development
Los Angeles, CA

The University of Southern California is seeking an Assistant Director of Prospect Identification & Pipeline Development to join their team.

[...]

Thank you,

Alexa Makhani
Webmaster
APRA-NW

Alexa Makhani
Prospect Research Analyst
Advancement Services
Washington State University Foundation
(509)335-6930
alexa_makhani at wsu.edu<mailto:alexa_makhani at wsu.edu>

Warning: Without limitation, any data, information, systems, records, notes, documentation or files, collectively known as data, in any form relating in any manner to expenditures made, gifts, bequests, donations received, or relating to donors or any other matters of fundraising that involve the WSU Foundation shall be and remain the sole property of WSU Foundation. The WSU Foundation expressly forbids the use, collection, or retention of WSU Foundation data for anything but the conduct of WSU Foundation business, and then, only in accordance with the WSU Foundation Document Retention Policy. Authorized data users will comply with the Privacy Policy Appendix - Responsibility of Data Users. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to the intended recipient of this data, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this data is strictly prohibited. If you have received this data in error, please immediately notify me by telephone and return the original message to me at the listed email address. Thank you.