[APRA-NW] APRA NW is hosting its March Webinar titled “Building the Pipeline Without History”

Roesler, Jason Michael jroesler at wsu.edu
Tue Mar 15 11:08:40 PDT 2016

APRA NW is hosting its March Webinar titled “Building the Pipeline Without History”

We are currently hosting in 5 locations. Given that this topic may be especially relevant to cause based organizations and smaller shops, please let me know if you are unable to attend one of the sessions, but are interested in viewing the material and we can try to find a solution for you.

Building the Pipeline without History
SPEAKERS: Dori Cavala, Prospect Researcher, American Cancer Society, California Division
Brian Wenke, Strategic Director, Income Development, American Cancer Society, California Division

Description
This session will illustrate critical steps in using prospect research, prospect management and stewardship to build a major gift pipeline in organizations with little to no history of major gifts.

Please visit the APRA NW page to register APRA NW Website<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.apra-2Dnw.org_page-2D1092815&d=CwMF-g&c=C3yme8gMkxg_ihJNXS06ZyWk4EJm8LdrrvxQb-Je7sw&r=9hWq6oPOvAd-gbpG6AugxQ&m=j9CsNi1ksviJTM_-ZCNdSAREzs5OmA69BzaTX4KaghM&s=kc_kX1w3wopihSzwLOVmnRhG9fW9BsUtstX7nm4yGtc&e=>

Boise, ID
Tuesday, March 22nd from 10:00 – 11:00 (MT)
Boise State University
University Advancement Office
Capitol Village - 2225 W. University Dr., conference room 102
Boise Contact: Tisha Martin – (208) 426-1439

Missoula, MT
Tuesday, March 22nd from 10:00 to 12:00 (MT)
University of Montana
Brantly Hall, #222 (second Floor)
600 Connell Ave.
Missoula, Montana 59807
Missoula contact: Anne Geiger -406 -243-6209

Portland, OR
Tuesday, March 22nd from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Portland State University Foundation
Market Center Building
1600 SW 4th Ave. Suite 320 (3rd Floor, Mt. Tabor room)
Portland, Oregon 97201
Portland contact: Kimberly Julian-Berkan, 503-725-9247, kjulian at pdx.edu<mailto:kjulian at pdx.edu>

Pullman, WA

Tuesday, March 22nd from 9:00 to 11:00

Washington State University Foundation

Town Centre 205

Pullman, WA 99164

Pullman Contact: Jason Roesler - 509-335-8115

Seattle, WA

Wednesday, March 23rd from Promptly 9:00 to 10:00. Room will be open at 8:40

Seattle University
Admissions and Alumni Building (ADAL)
Corner of 12th and East Marion
Large Conference Room to your left when you enter.
Here’s a link to the campus map: http://www.seattleu.edu/map
Click on “printable campus map” on the right to get the street names to appear.
Parking is on the Street and variable
Seattle contact: Christina Faulhaber – 206-296-6104

Jason Roesler ’02, ‘05
Director of Prospect Research and Management
WSU Foundation
Town Centre, Suite 301
P.O. Box 641925
Pullman, WA 99164-1925
Tel: (509) 335-8115

“I can't define it, I can't tell someone who isn't a cougar what it's like. There's something that happens at Washington State; you quietly and subtly become infected...Washington State is a passion. Being a cougar is a passion”. - Jim Walden

Warning: Without limitation, any data, information, systems, records, notes, documentation or files, collectively known as data, in any form relating in any manner to expenditures made, gifts, bequests, donations received, or relating to donors or any other matters of fundraising that involve the WSU Foundation shall be and remain the sole property of WSU Foundation. The WSU Foundation expressly forbids the use, collection, or retention of WSU Foundation data for anything but the conduct of WSU Foundation business, and then, only in accordance with the WSU Foundation Document Retention Policy. Authorized data users will comply with the Privacy Policy Appendix - Responsibility of Data Users. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to the intended recipient of this data, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this data is strictly prohibited. If you have received this data in error, please immediately notify the WSU Foundation at 1-800-448-2978.