[APRA-NW] Prospect Research Independent Contractor

Anne Clark annec at collinsgroup.com
Fri May 13 14:15:33 PDT 2016

Hey APRA-NWers!

I work for a Collins Group, a division of Campbell & Company, a national fundraising consulting firm based in Chicago with an office in Seattle. We are growing our prospect research services and are exploring hiring an independent contractor to help manage some of the prospect research requests. If anyone has experience and interest in possibly working with us, please contact me for more details. Thanks! Anne
Anne Clark
Consultant, Strategic Information Services
annec at collinsgroup.com<mailto:annec at collinsgroup.com>
(206) 494-3153 <tel:1-206-494-3153>

Collins Group, a division of Campbell & Company * www.collinsgroup.com<http://www.collinsgroup.com/>
501 East Pine Street, Suite 301
Seattle, WA 98122<geo:47.615133,-122.327808>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/collinsgrp> * Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Collins-Group/39629821261> * LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/collins-group> * RSS Feed<http://collinsgroup.com/feed/>