[APRA-NW] APRA-NW International Conference Round Table

Krista A. Berg kas7686 at uw.edu
Fri Sep 9 12:59:08 PDT 2016

Hi APRA-NW,

Happy Friday! Did you attend the 2016 APRA International Conference? We will be holding our traditional conference recap at the 2016 APRA-NW Conference (Friday September 23rd). If you attended the international conference, please use this Google Doc<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KphtQMgZdXl0fEeC6xPBhLErOvXVQNdM91IWXGeXmRE/edit?usp=sharing> to sign up to recap a session. You can also email me<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu> with your session title. If a session has already been signed up for, please choose another.

Please try to share your notes in about 5 minutes, highlighting the most important takeaways from the session. Feel free to bring copies of your notes to share with everyone or just one copy that APRA-NW will upload to our site for other members to review online.

This is a great skill building opportunity and is very valuable to your fellow APRA-NW'ers who were unable to attend the conference. If you have any questions about this, feel free to email me<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu>.

As a reminder, if you haven't yet signed up for the conference, you can do so here.<http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1092815>

Thanks everyone!

~Krista Berg
APRA-NW, Mentorship Chair

KRISTA BERG '09
Prospect Management Strategist
Prospect Management, Research, and Analytics
206.616.4733
kas7686 at uw.edu<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu>
--UW PMRA CONFIDENTIAL--