[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Conference Volunteers Needed

Krista A. Berg kas7686 at uw.edu
Fri Sep 16 08:35:02 PDT 2016

Hi APRA-NW,

Happy Friday! We still have volunteer opportunities available at the APRA-NW Conference<http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1092815> on Friday, September 23rd and are looking for conference attendees who would like to help.

Roundtable discussion facilitators - we will be having roundtable discussions on several different topics (listed below) and are looking for volunteers to facilitate these discussions. We will provide guidance regarding topics, getting the conversation started, etc. If you are interested, please email me<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu> with your name, organization, and the session you are most interested in facilitating. It's a great way to network with your peers and learn more about a topic that interests you.
Topics:

- Research Resources

- Prospecting for organizations without a built-in constituency

- Crucial conversations: phrases that work

- Establishing norms and habits for communication with colleagues who travel

- Addressing ambiguous expectations

- Stakeholder identification and buy-in for prospect management

- Inclusive communication across development roles

APRA International Conference Recap - If you attended the 2016 APRA International Conference please sign up<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KphtQMgZdXl0fEeC6xPBhLErOvXVQNdM91IWXGeXmRE/edit?usp=sharing> to recap a session. If a session has already been signed up for, please choose another. Your recap only needs to be about 5 minutes long, highlighting the most important takeaways from the session. Feel free to bring copies of your notes to share with everyone or just one copy that APRA-NW will upload to our site for other members to review online.

If you have any questions about either of these volunteer opportunities, please feel free to email me<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu>. As a reminder, if you haven't signed up to attend the conference yet, you can do so here<http://www.apra-nw.org/page-1092815>.

Thanks!

~Krista Berg
APRA-NW, Mentorship Chair

KRISTA BERG '09
Prospect Management Strategist
Prospect Management, Research, and Analytics
206.616.4733
kas7686 at uw.edu<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu>