[APRA-NW] New member - research questions

Lisa Ernst lisa.e100 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 13:16:06 PDT 2017

Thank you everyone for your feed back! Your responses provide great
starting points as we move forward and those who asked about our progress
as we begin creating the foundation for research; I will keep you in the
loop!

I do have four more questions:

1. How can you find interesting prospects in the date base?
2. How do you avoid donor fatigue?
3. What is the best way to utilize the board without exhausting them?
4. How do I get these questions onto the listserv international?

Lisa