[APRA-NW] Customer Surveys?

Roesler, Jason Michael jroesler at wsu.edu
Mon Apr 10 14:53:46 PDT 2017

Does anyone use "Customer Surveys" to evaluate Prospect Research and Management units interactions with their Frontline staff?

If so, could I see an example? Thank you all!

Jason Roesler '02, '05
Director of Prospect Research and Management
WSU Foundation
Town Centre, Suite 301
P.O. Box 641925
Pullman, WA 99164-1925
Tel: (509) 335-8115

"I can't define it, I can't tell someone who isn't a cougar what it's like. There's something that happens at Washington State; you quietly and subtly become infected...Washington State is a passion. Being a cougar is a passion". - Jim Walden

Warning: Without limitation, any data, information, systems, records, notes, documentation or files, collectively known as data, in any form relating in any manner to expenditures made, gifts, bequests, donations received, or relating to donors or any other matters of fundraising that involve the WSU Foundation shall be and remain the sole property of WSU Foundation. The WSU Foundation expressly forbids the use, collection, or retention of WSU Foundation data for anything but the conduct of WSU Foundation business, and then, only in accordance with the WSU Foundation Document Retention Policy. Authorized data users will comply with the Privacy Policy Appendix - Responsibility of Data Users. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to the intended recipient of this data, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this data is strictly prohibited. If you have received this data in error, please immediately notify the WSU Foundation at 1-800-448-2978.