[APRA-NW] job opening for major gift officer at Reed College

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Fri Apr 28 09:07:22 PDT 2017

Hi APRA-NW folks,
Reed has an opening for a major gift officer:

http://jobs.reed.edu/positions/major-gifts-officer.html

If you have any frontline fundraiser pals that are looking for a new
opportunity, I highly recommend that they check this out. Major gifts is a
close and collaborative team that is well-supported by excellent research
and data (if I do say so myself!) and is also well-regarded in the college.
Reedies are intensely intellectual, curious, interesting people. I'm very
proud to be a part of the Reed community and strongly recommend Reed as a
place to work.

Thanks for passing this along. I'm also happy to answer questions!

Betsy

Betsy Cooper
Director of College Relations Operations & Information Systems
Reed College
Portland, Oregon
(503) 777-7585
web.reed.edu/givingtoreed