[APRA-NW] Discussion topic!

Laura Johnson johnsonl at uoregon.edu
Fri Aug 11 15:48:56 PDT 2017

Hey all,
My team had a Skype discussion with some of the prospect development team from UW today. It was great!
One of the questions I didn't have time to ask, so thought I'd share it here to jump-start some pan-northwest professional discussion. Here goes:

How do you maintain progress on long-timeline, data-analysis intensive projects (in the eventuality of shifting priorities of leadership, and quick turnaround requests)?

Reply back to the listerv; let's get a conversation started!

Laura Johnson
University of Oregon