[APRA-NW] ApraNW Mentorship and Networking Program

Krista Berg kas7686 at uw.edu
Tue Aug 22 11:29:51 PDT 2017

Hello everyone!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you're all having a lovely summer, and for those of you in Oregon, I hope the eclipse excitement wasn't too insane (ha!) :)

As we are slowly heading into back-to-school time and summer is winding down, I wanted to remind you all that ApraNW's Mentorship and Networking<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/mentoringandnetworking/> program is up and running! Since we launched the new program and applications in May, we have received 8 applications from people who want to be mentors, and have had 4 requests for mentors, 3 of which have been matched. We also have 4 people in our networking database, who are all available to answer questions you might have regarding role, region, industry, etc.

If you are at all interested in participating as either a mentor, mentee<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/mentoring>, or networker<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/networking>, please take a look at the Mentoring and Networking program pages on the ApraNW website. If you have any questions, please do let me know.

Thanks everyone!

~Krista

Mentorship Chair
ApraNW

KRISTA BERG '09
Prospect Management Strategist
Prospect Management, Research, and Analytics
206.616.4733
kas7686 at uw.edu<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu>
--UW PMRA CONFIDENTIAL--