[APRA-NW] Job Posting: Associate Consultant, Predictive Analytics at Campbell & Company

Anne Clark annec at collinsgroup.com
Tue Aug 29 14:42:43 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I wanted to share a job posting for an Associate Consultant, Predictive Analytics at Campbell & Company based in the Seattle office. For some background, Collins Group has been a fundraising consulting firm based in the Pacific Northwest for 40 years. Four years ago, Campbell & Company acquired Collins Group and we are now one firm with headquarters in Chicago and regional offices in Seattle, the Bay Area, Los Angeles, and Washington DC. After seven years, I am moving on but wanted to share this exciting opportunity within our Strategic Information Services group. This position will be based in our downtown Seattle offices but the rest of my team are in Chicago. We work in analytics, database services, survey, benchmarking, and prospect research. We are looking for a dynamite person to grow our predictive analytics services (and having a prospect research background won't hurt). This is a challenging yet fun and creative career working with a bunch on incredibly talented and smart colleagues and a wide variety of organizations and clients. I have attached the job posting. Feel free to reach out to Dan Fissinger, Associate Consultant, Executive Search at analytics at campbellcompany.com<mailto:analytics at campbellcompany.com> to apply or with questions.

I will be checking this email address through August 31st but feel free to reach out to my personal email after September 1 (it is in the member directory) if you have questions. Thanks! Anne
Anne Clark
Consultant, Strategic Information Services
annec at collinsgroup.com<mailto:annec at collinsgroup.com>
(206) 494-3153<tel:1-206-494-3153> desk

Collins Group, a division of Campbell & Company * www.collinsgroup.com<http://www.collinsgroup.com/>
501 East Pine Street, Suite 301
Seattle, WA 98122<geo:47.615133,-122.327808>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/collinsgrp> * Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Collins-Group/39629821261> * LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/collins-group> * RSS Feed<http://collinsgroup.com/feed/>