[APRA-NW] Registration Open for the 2017 APRA-NW Conference in Spokane, WA!

Makhani, Alexa Sade alexa_makhani at wsu.edu
Wed Feb 8 09:58:19 PST 2017

2017 APRA-NW Conference

Relationship Management Skills for Data-Driven Fundraising

Friday, April 21, 2017 from 8:30 AM-4:30 PM

Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox

1001 W Sprague Ave

Spokane, WA

Hello APRA-NW colleagues,
Ever wonder what you might learn from a conference of your peers to advance your foundation's fundraising objectives? APRA-NW has the solution!

Register to attend the 2017 APRA-NW Conference on the APRA-NW website<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__apranw.wildapricot.org_event-2D2428119&d=DwMFaQ&c=C3yme8gMkxg_ihJNXS06ZyWk4EJm8LdrrvxQb-Je7sw&r=N_gk2UR-nJDJ92Bh63IurWdaw_zHvyJMZArFXUdOAzU&m=p3sz0zxg01VHgqpjysvyMztlOUy2Z2M2MsLvE_6hAd8&s=n85ZMiaVKfjC4HdpLlcMi5Q3D2XMxD9g6HbuqPSKNtg&e=> to join colleagues from across the northwest for an exciting day of discussion, networking, and sharing best practices! You will build relationship management skills for data-driven fundraising so that your shop can complete more impactful analyses. Topics we will discuss include: analytics program development, building affinity scores, gift officer perspectives, pipeline development, and data-informed portfolio management.

Conference Theme: Relationship Management Skills for Data-Drive Fundraising
Keynote Speaker: Emily Walsh, Associate Vice President of Development Research & Resources at the University of Arizona Foundation
Topic: Relationship Management Skills
When: April 21st, 2017 from 8:30 AM-4:30 PM, with networking and snacks provided by APRA-NW immediately following the conference at the Peacock Room Lounge
Where: Martin Woldson Theater at the Fox
1001 W Sprague Ave
Spokane, WA 99201
Cost: $80.00 for APRA-NW members
$100.00 for non-members (Join APRA-NW HERE<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/page-1092814>!)
New APRA-NW Conference Attendee Scholarship: APRA-NW is awarding free conference registration to one APRA-NW member who has never attended an APRA-NW conference before. Go to the 2017 APRA-NW Conference registration page<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/event-2428119> to learn how to submit your name for the scholarship!

How to Register: Go to the 2017 APRA-NW Conference registration page<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/event-2428119>

Click here<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/event-2428119> for additional information about the 2017 APRA-NW Conference including more on our keynote speaker, lodging, parking, travel, and how to enter the New Conference Attendee Scholarship. We will be updating this website with additional conference details as April 21st approaches.

If you are interested in volunteering to assist with roundtable discussions or conference presentations, please email Krista Berg at kas7686 at uw.edu<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu>.

If you have additional conference questions, please contact the APRA-NW Conference Chair, Annette Puttkammer, at puttkammeran at mso.umt.edu<mailto:puttkammeran at mso.umt.edu> or (406)243-4960.

We hope to see you on April 21st, 2017 in lovely Spokane, WA for the 2017 APRA-NW Conference!
Alexa Makhani
APRA-NW Webmaster