[APRA-NW] Apra-NW Mentorship and Networking Program

Krista Berg kas7686 at uw.edu
Tue May 9 13:49:43 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday! I am very excited to announce that I have launched the newest phase of our mentorship program on the Apra-NW website<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/>! The website now features expanded Mentorship and Networking<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/mentoringandnetworking/> program pages, separate applications for mentors and mentees, and our newest way to get involved: becoming a networker<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/networking>!

Please take a moment to read through these new pages and let me know if you have any questions. I strongly recommend signing up to be a mentor or networker - they're great ways to get connected to our community and help advocate for and share the great work we do!

If you've ever had questions about areas of prospect development, are looking for leadership in the community, or are new to our field, definitely check out the mentee application and the request to connect to a networker. There is definitely something for everyone on the site!

This revitalization of the program will continue so please be on the lookout for future emails and if you have ideas about what could make the program stronger and more useful to you, please do get in touch.

Finally, participation in the mentorship program is contingent upon being a current Apra-NW member. If you're not a current member, you can sign up here<https://apranw.wildapricot.org/page-1092814> and if you have questions about membership, please contact Anna-Liisa Little<mailto:alittle at fredhutch.org>, our membership chair.

Thank you everyone!! I am extremely excited to see where this program goes :)

~Krista
Mentorship Chair
Apra-NW

KRISTA BERG '09
Prospect Management Strategist
Prospect Management, Research, and Analytics
206.616.4733
kas7686 at uw.edu<mailto:kas7686 at uw.edu>
--UW PMRA CONFIDENTIAL--