[APRA-NW] Apra-NW 2018 Election Results

Kim Ositis kim.ositis at seattleopera.org
Fri Jun 22 09:08:01 PDT 2018

Please note that the correct spelling of our new webmaster Kim's last name is Palumbarit. My sincerest apologies for the error.

-Kim

Kim Ositis
Development Research Manager
SEATTLE OPERA | seattleopera.org
Performances at McCaw Hall | 321 Mercer Street
Administrative and Ticket Office | 1020 John Street

kim.ositis at seattleopera.org
Seattle Opera Banner