[APRA-NW] job opening at Nature Conservancy supporting the Pacific Northwest

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Mon May 13 11:43:17 PDT 2019

Hi friends,
My former boss, Jan Kurtz, has a fantastic opening at the Nature
Conservancy and would love to hear from you. I worked with Jan at Reed
College for many years and she is one of my all time favorite people --
brilliant, interesting, creative, caring. Check out the details below:

The Nature Conservancy has a newly-created professional position for a prospect
research analyst
<https://careers.nature.org/psp/tnccareers/APPLICANT/APPL/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=47609&PostingSeq=1>,
working with philanthropy departments in Alaska, Canada, Idaho, and Oregon to
advance major and principal gift fundraising efforts through the
application of actionable information discovered through research and
analysis on individual and institutional donors and prospects. The PRA’s
work will contribute to how several philanthropy teams meet ambitious
fundraising goals through prospect identification, sphere of influence
analysis, wealth capacity assessments and affinity/propensity analysis, to
uncover new information and connections critical to funding our
conservation work.

The plan is for this position to report to Jan Kurtz, Director of
Philanthropy. The preferred location is Portland, Oregon with other USA
locations possible.

Deadline to apply is June 2nd.

Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Betsy

Betsy Cooper
Director of College Relations Operations & Information Systems
Reed College
Portland, Oregon
(503) 777-7585
web.reed.edu/givingtoreed