[Imap-protocol] FETCH BODY[...] format..

Matthew Allen fret at memecode.com
Fri Aug 29 03:44:38 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I've read the rfc and I can't make out the correct syntax for retreiving just one mime segment of an email. So I'm initially getting the structure of the message via FETCH BODYSTRUCTURE and then I'm hoping to parse that and then download selected segments of the body based on what I find in the BODYSTRUCTURE. What is the method of indexing that works in BODY[<some_index>] ?

e.g. initially I'll be displaying the text/html of the message and not download the attachments. So I need to parse the structure and work out which of those map to the text/html alternatives and so on...

Thanks
--
Matthew Allen - Memecode Software
(http://www.memecode.com)