[Imap-protocol] [SORT EXTENSION] Base-Subject extraction

Norman Maurer norman.maurer at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:59:11 PDT 2011

Hi there,

I'm currently working on getting SORT to work with my IMAP-Server /
Mailbox-Store. I have read about the Base-Subject extraction and I'm
almost sure I have implement it in the right manner. But I would be
interested in some "Test Subjects" to write some Unit-Tests.

Does anyone have a list of Subjects and the related Base-Subjects
which I could use for my Unit-Tests (just to be sure I did it he right
way) ?

Thanks,
Norman