[Japan_UW] Asia Business Forum Dec 6 at Bellevue City Hall

Japan at UW japan_uw at u.washington.edu
Wed Nov 30 09:05:24 PST 2016

Forwarding to our friends and colleagues,

[cid:image001.png at 01D24AE8.E1A6AA70]

DATE AND TIME

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

5:30 – 8:30 PM

5:30 Networking

6:30 Program

LOCATION

Bellevue City Hall

450 110th Avenue Northeast

Bellevue, WA 98004

TICKETS $15

REGISTER at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/reactions-from-asia-the-trump-presidency-and-prospects-for-us-asia-business-tickets-29481324435

See attached flyer for full details on speakers and forum.

The Asia Business Forum mission is to create a forum for professionals in the Greater Seattle Area, who are engaged in work related to Asia or interested in Asian economies, to share knowledge, ideas, experience and expertise. By creating such forum, ABF intends to be a catalyst for building and sustaining the Asia-related business community and caters to the needs and interests of professionals doing Asia-related work. ABF focuses on China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and India. We discuss not only outbound investments from the U.S. to Asia but also inbound investments from Asian countries to Washington State. ABF hosts a forum four to six times a year in Seattle and Bellevue. The forum is open to the public. ABF is an all-volunteer, independent, politically neutral non-profit organization established in Washington state in 2011. ABF has established relationships with 25 governments, trade, business, cultural and ethnic organizations as well regional universities.

Co-sponsored by UW Japan Studies Program

Thank you,
Ellen Eskenazi
Associate Director
Japan Studies Program