newbie question

Mike Hornung mike at boobaz.net
Wed May 3 22:31:42 PDT 2000

Is it an ISA card or PCI? If it's ISA I recommend running 'pnpdump' to
see what cards are detected. This can be extremely helpful. Rather than
using 'insmod' to load a kernel module, you're better off using 'modprobe'
which is courteous enough to load other required modules, to meet
dependencies, for you.

-=<(| mike at boobaz.net |)>=-