In search of network backup utility??

T. Tam ttstam at u.washington.edu
Thu May 4 13:49:33 PDT 2000

Look at amanda

www.amanda.org

I don't know about boot sectors, but it should do almost anything else.

-=- Terence

--

Terence Tak-Shing Tam <ttstam at u.washington.edu>

"Our yellow sun yields to the dark, as I begin my web-based lark,
Flowing turning, thru the pipes, I grep for text and dump the hype,
But as I ride the fibre trail, I test my faith as as I read my mail,
Even as my bandwidth fattens, I question life and 1-click patents,
Although I ask and though I query, I know the truth, I grok the theory,
Life is a multimedia of sins, so he who collects the most m-peg wins

-=- Illiad, UserFriendly.org