XMMS

Thomas Anderl tomathie at u.washington.edu
Thu May 4 18:30:12 PDT 2000

Actually, the song that it's the most noticeable on (Pat Metheny's First
Circle) I ripped myself using the defaults in cdparanoia and lame which
I understand to be 128kbps, 44Hz, and j-stereo. Like I said before, I
don't think the encoding was the problem because it sounds fine in winamp.

Catch you later,

Tom