Interesting note

Mike Hornung mike at boobaz.net
Mon May 8 08:55:15 PDT 2000

I was at CompUSA on Friday evening (the one by Mountlake 9). They have a
PC running Corel Linux at the end of one of the aisles. Interestingly
enough when I was there it was logged in to a KDE desktop - as ROOT <no
comment>. And there's even a separate customer account... It was not
hooked up to the store network. You might find that there's an account on
the computer with uid=0, login "haxor" and password "2%milk". Possibly a
good opportunity to learn some Linux tricks. Apparently they want you to.