cgi

Benjamin Honsinger Honsinger at einstein.wsd.wednet.edu
Mon May 8 12:15:54 PDT 2000

Hi all. Well, I think that I have my webcal program mostly setup, but I
still can't access it. It is at http://(My IP)/~benh/testcgi.html.
I get this error message when I try and run it.

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/webcal/webcal was not found on this server.

I don't know what else to do. I've tried editing the /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
file a few different ways, and there is an entry in in there for
/home/httpd/cgi-bin/webcal/, and the webcal cgi program in there is executable
by all.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't think this is a
particularly hard problem if you know what you're doing. Thanks!

Benjamin