consulting...

R. David Whitlock ryandav at u.washington.edu
Tue May 9 11:41:50 PDT 2000

So this summer, I'll be working a job, and taking off of school like most
students. But there is alway the temptation to find multiple things to do
with the sudden increase in time available. One thing that I and another
guy were thinking about would be finding small contract work to implement
linux or similar network connectivity into certain small business
environments. I'm pretty sure we could handle something like that, and I
know there are businesses out there looking for just that kind of small
job to pay some starving college students to do.

But here's the question: Where do we look to find companies that want
that kind of thing? Anyone got any leads on places to look for, or
some acquaintances who might be willing to purchase that service? Anyone
else interested in finding similar work for the summer (reply to me
privately about the latter...) ?

Later,
David