Graphics Programs - Easy?

andrew at geophys.washington.edu andrew at geophys.washington.edu
Wed May 10 17:24:32 PDT 2000

The Gimp can be easy for simple stuff... depends on what you want to do.
xpaint is a clone of all of the other paint clones => very simple

As to making HTML documents... doesn't Netscape have wyziwyg html editor?
I always thought so, but have never used it.

Andrew

// Hey, I need to make a web page for a project that is due soon. I don't have
// time to learn a fancy graphics program like Gimp, are there any easier (more
// intuitive) programs out there for Linux that I could use? I am a newbie
// graphics creator, and time-constrained, which isn't a good combination, but I
// have to work with what I've got. Basically, I just want to create some cool
// headings and stuff for my web page, like "Wenatchee High School Weather Page"
// or something equally impressive... =)
// Also, are there any programs to help make a web page in Linux. I know there are
// a billion availible for windows, and that they don't work very well, but perhaps
// there is a good one availible for Linux.
// Any suggestions would be _greatly_ welcomed.... =)
// Thanks!
//
// Benjamin