Pentium Motherboard

Parker Thompson parkert at u.washington.edu
Thu May 11 14:48:46 PDT 2000

You might be more likely to get a response posting to
seattle.forsale.computers which has the express purpose of facilitating
the exchange of computer parts.

I've noticed discussion straying from stricly linux related posts, to
pseudo-related posts, to computer related posts, to who knows what next.
While this doesn't really bother me much to see these messages, there are
more appropriate forums for some questions that are posted here and it
really hacks some people off when this just becomes a "default" place to
post messages about anything computer related.

Though I don't think anyone minds the messages giving away free stuff :).

See ya,

Parker.

>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):

"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."