MP3 wierdness.

Brett G. Monroe bmonroe at u.washington.edu
Thu May 11 14:49:39 PDT 2000

The mp3 might have been recorded with a variable bit rate mp3 encoder.
Does KMPG or freeamp support variable bitrate encoded mp3s? If they
don't, that might account for the weirdness.

) |o)____ ) Dept. Microbiology )
( |0)re|| |\/| ( HS K443B 616-4285 (
) | |onroe ) bmonroe at u.washington.edu )
( (
) No conclusions about what we ought to do can validly )
( be drawn from a description of what most people in (
) our society think we ought to do. -Peter Singer )