Graphics Programs - Easy?

Richard Lotz rlotz at u.washington.edu
Fri May 12 17:36:03 PDT 2000

Use the gimp, enjoy that which is script-fu. Script-fu has some really
handy automated logo generation tools. Somewhere, once upon a time, there
was a web interface (used net-fu). All you need to do was select the logo
style, type the logo text, choose a font and a few colours and then you
would be presented with a freshly generated logo, courtesy of the gimp.

-richard

Gee, hope everyone is enjoying RH's festivities while I work! Anyone want
to score me some free stuff? :)

Richard Lotz rlotz at u.washington.edu
http://students.washington.edu/rlotz ICQ: 12348088