Plug and play on the mo-bo.

Richard Lotz rlotz at u.washington.edu
Sat May 13 15:54:06 PDT 2000

Ok, there is an "alt usb uhci" modules (in my case compiled in) that works
on my mobile bx. The non alt give an instant kernel panic. Don't know
about the via. Perhaps an edit to /etc/conf.modules or try just a
modprobe. I'm lazy, I just use OSS :)

-richard

Richard Lotz rlotz at u.washington.edu
http://students.washington.edu/rlotz ICQ: 12348088