Plug and play on the mo-bo.

Eric J. Smith ejs at cs.washington.edu
Sun May 14 02:30:49 PDT 2000

I read somewhere that if you turn on "plug and play os installed" that the
bios will then not try to set up some hardware that it would have
otherwise and consequently linux will be less likely to detect your
hardware. So in otherwords, for linux, turn "plug and play os installed"
off.

Cheers,
Eric.