Linux web server?

blas pedro uberuaga buber at u.washington.edu
Tue May 16 09:35:14 PDT 2000

Hi All,

I'm about to graduate from here and am thinking that the best option
for continuing my student web page is to get my own server set
up. I'm not too familiar, though, with what kind of hardware is
needed to get something working reliably and at a decent speed. My
page has a traffic load of about 3 GB per month now, but I'd like the
potentiality of 10 GB per month. Does anyone know of any site that
discusses what kind of hardware would be necessary?

Thanks.

Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to
play and to look up at the stars.
--Henry Van Dyke