Linux web server?

Leo Lam lll at ee.washington.edu
Tue May 16 11:57:17 PDT 2000

I agree with Chris. Unless you own a e-commerce (big one) company it's not
worth running your own server. I have 25 domain names hosting at a company
and it only costs $6.95/month each. I don't know how much storage you need,
but you can email me (in private) and I can let you know the company I use,
I am content with them.

Thanks,
Leo
Leo Lam