Co-location in the Seattle area.

Christopher Twigg cdtwigg at u.washington.edu
Wed May 17 13:46:27 PDT 2000

Be careful of the bandwidth rates, though; most companies will charge you
bandwidth in excess of the price they quote you for the space (they can't
afford not to). Only one of those below list usage charges, but ISPs
can't afford not to (it would be a serious expense for them if you decided
to locate the next Yahoo in their cabinets and managed to fill up all
10mbs of the upstream pipe).

Christopher Twigg
cdtwigg at u.washington.edu