debian disks

R. David Whitlock ryandav at u.washington.edu
Wed May 17 23:00:44 PDT 2000

<suddenly, at the sound of Aaron's ignorant call, the figure straightens
up and begins to speak more clearly...>

"Not everyone has the BANDWIDTH to burn with 4 other people in the house
to just download the entirety of an ISO image, and at the moment, I'm just
curious where my own disks might have got to. Those ones that I purchased,
for just such an occasion as this.."

<Clearly the hooded stranger has lost his mind, and is apparently not to
be trifled with...>