eth hanging on shutdown

Mike Hornung mike at boobaz.net
Wed May 17 23:37:27 PDT 2000

Guess it's time to start looking at the script(s) to see at which point it
hangs. What distro is this? What is the last thing you see on the screen
before it appears to hang? Does it respond to anything? How long have
you waited before you considered it to be "hung?" Any other details that
may be useful?

-=<(| mike at boobaz.net |)>=-