Video Crash

Benjamin Honsinger Honsinger at whs.wsd.wednet.edu
Fri May 26 15:17:10 PDT 2000

This is weird. I used my computer a couple of hours ago, and came back to use
it again a few minutes later. The monitor simple wouldn't work, acting like it
was receiving _no_ info from the computer. This must have been the case,
because the Self Test message was on the screen, saying the monitor was fine,
please check your cable blah blah. I don't know what caused the crash, all I
have is a rather long e-mail e-mailed to me by the system. I think it holds the
clues to what happened, but I can't figure it out. Could someone please look at
the attached e-mail and tell me what happened and why my video card simply
stopped working until I rebooted? (Now everything seems fine).
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

- Benjamin Honsinger