our webpage... sorta...

Richard Lotz rlotz at u.washington.edu
Sat Dec 1 13:32:58 PST 2001

Zach,

great job on getting a new design up. I personally would love to see the
BSD Daemon and Linux Penguin on the logo, hell we could even throw a
blowfish in there :) My view for the group is to open it to all
Free/Open source Unix variants out there.

I noticed that our resources page has some pretty outdated information.
Maybe someone could donate their bookmarks to us?