our webpage... sorta...

R. David Whitlock ryandav at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 4 11:28:53 PST 2001

Chris, what a surprise, thanks a bunch for the logo suggestions! I rather
like the idea of using the "dawg" background, it looks kinda cooler than
UW's standard "W" thing. I'll volunteer to help getting logo approval for
whatever we decide we like best, and co-ordinate with the officers.
Anyone else want to donate a suggested logo or two? Bonus points if it
uses Gimp...

-D4viD
dream your dreams with open
eyes and make them come true...